About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Girl Day - Nail Art

Trinity and I love nail polish the more fun and funky the better!  Every week we are trying something new.
Trinity chose red, white and a glittery silver for this braided design, quick and fun!
Mine is a few days old (dishes, house cleaning and scrubbing the bathroom) but they still look really good. 

We Love being girls and doing girly things together!

No comments:

Post a Comment