About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fairy House


Trinity and I walked through our woods and gardens and found some fun stuff for a Fairy House.

The house is in our club house in the middle of Azalia bushes. We come out here to do our handwork or have a secret picnic sometimes.

This is what we call the giving bench. We are going to leave gifts for the Fairy's on our bench.

A few gifts for the Fairys
My little Fairy



I have decided that I do not want to be a princess and diffinatly not a diva. But a Fairy Godmother.
A princess is usuall too bratty and diva's dont belive in fairys.
Granting wishes that's what a Fairy Godmother does...how cool is that?!



No comments:

Post a Comment