About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bird Count 2011

Here is a run down of some of the birds we spotted on our bird count for the GBBC

Thrasher
Blue Jay
Making Pine Cone Bird feeders
Alex mixing suit
Lucky posing for a photo
A White-Breasted Nuthatch
Caspian sitting by the bird food...here...birdie...birdie
Alex hiding out in the fort hoping the birds wont spot him
A Red Bellied Woodpecker (our biggest visitor)
A Brown-Headed Nuthatch


No comments:

Post a Comment