About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fort Mountain - Trailer Trash Tuesday



Well We finally got to spend a week in the camper. As always it rained, I think we might start selling our selves out to all the areas that need rain. When we got home all the phone message's and e-mails said..."Its raining so you must be camping." Nun-the-less we still got to hike, fish, swim, paddle boat it and fishing boated it. We even got a few fire's started at night in our fire ring. The kids got high on smores and I got high on the mountains.
I am learning how to cook with out cooking while camping. I made lots of vegetarian dishes that you just throw in the crock pot. And even marinaded some Tofu to throw on the grill, my husband thinks I tainted his grill with my tofu. I even took a day to bake good for you cookies. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment