About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Mud Fairy is back

Not only did the rain bless us with cooler weather and a deep drink to all the lovely trees, grass and plants...but it brought the Mud Fairy out as well.

The gay laughter, giggles and shear joy on the mud fairies face is how she draws you into her spell.

And before I new it I was standing toe to toe with her in her mud puddle...giggling with her and enjoying the squish wet feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment