Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fairy Play

Trinity love Fairies and Mermaids....


One day we were playing with them....the fairy horses and unicorns were in the strawberry fields grazing. And the Fairy council was gathering.
While the Queen was preparing to introducing a new fairy princess...she was about to be born through the crystal of love and washed with the waters from the shell of life...
I had remembered I had a new one hidden away and I snuck her in as the new one being born.

Trinity was very excited, surprised and happy...I got kisses and thanks yous for the rest of the day...I'm the best Mom ever.
A great feast was had by all in honor of the new fairy...Dawn Rose, sister and twin to Rosa Sparkle who rides Pink Rose the lovely horse. Its all very Rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment